Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Progresso, Mexico!

We made it down to the Galveston port the next day and we set off on our cruise!

Ben had to go to security for a little bit......one of the bags had ammunition in it....
I had to go on the boat and find our room by myself....
Our two bags both had Ben's name on them.....
I got to the room and Ben's bag was in our room, oh crap i thought. My bag has the ammo in it.
Turns out there was a bullet in my bag that Ben gave me once (as a keepsake kind of thing?) and I had left it in the front pocket from when I moved (Rexburg to Vegas). Woops.
Anyways, Ben finally made it back and the bullet was confiscated.

Anyways. We spent a day on sea which consisted of sleep, wake up and eat, sleep, wake up and eat, sleep, wake up and eat, and so on.

Tuesday we woke up and got off the boat in Progresso, Mexico!
Here we are waiting for our bus!







We spent the day in Progresso playing on the beach in the sunshine. We also ate chips with guacamole and beans. Sadly, there was sand in them. So it was a little gritty.
And the last picture is of me and the tree behind me. Yes that is a palm tree with yellow coconuts! Apparently palm trees are all different and some produce yellow coconuts, orange coconuts, and the standard green/brown coconuts.
Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment