Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Driving to Texas

Hello all! I'm ready to blog about our vacation!
It took me a week to recover.
So here is the first post of many:

On our way to Texas we stopped at McDonalds.
And obviously we both had to pose as Mr. Monopoly...

And as we drove along....we saw zombies!!

It was eventful.
We drove the 14 hours to Amarillo the first day and stayed the night at this old fancy hotel, ate the included breakfast meal and then the next morning made it to Dallas around 1:30pm.
We had to get to Colleyville (where Ben is from, which is basically Dallas, TX) by 3pm because Ben had an eye doctor appointment.

Funny Story:
I was exhausted so while Ben went to his eye appointment, I took a nap.
I woke up to Ben sitting next to me on the Ben, staring at me.
The conversation went a little like this:
Jacquie: what are you doing?
Ben: I'm looking at you with my new eyes! I definitely benefited from this marriage.

(He's been blind since we started dating...eesh)

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited for all the new posts! :)

    p.s. cute new blog style too!!

    ReplyDelete