Monday, October 1, 2012

Abigail Dawn McKee

That's right folks!
Ben and I got a new niece on Friday morning! (September 28, 2012).
Abigail Dawn McKee
And may I just say, she is the most precious baby I have ever seen!
She may also be one of the "chillest" babies I've ever held!
After spending a few hours with her on Sunday, I still haven't heard her cry!

Here she is:

Check out that BLONDE hair! I love it!

I could hold her all day long...
Maybe I should have one of my own...


But maybe we shouldn't give Ben a heart-attack
:)

2 comments:

  1. awwwww! She's so sweet!! Congratulations Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for half a second, I thought you were announcing the birth of your own baby. only half a second, though. hahaha.

    she's so cute! can't wait till I'm an auntie, hint hint. ;)

    ReplyDelete