Friday, October 5, 2012

NBFD

So apparently it was national boyfriend day the other day??
I found out via instagram.
I'm soo not in the "know" anymore, sigh.
that's what happens when you get married and become an old lady.

Here is the conversation that unfolded:

Jacquie: "Holy cow I didn't even know, it is national boyfriend day! I love you baby!"
Ben: *very serious* *somber even* "well, even though it isn't national girlfriend day I still like you."

thanks honey.

Speaking of boyfriends/girlfriends...kind of...here's Ben's celebrity crush:

Yep there she is! Sandra Bullock! Funny, 'cus my dad's celebrity crush is Sandra...weird. I'm pretty sure he just loves her because she was in the Blind Side and was a Texas woman and you know Ben, he sure does love his Texas.

And here is my celebrity crush:


Ahh, Chris Pine! I decided to show you my celebrity crush last because mostly girls read this blog...do I have to explain more?

So happy belated-NBFD or if you don't have one CCD (celebrity crush day).

3 comments:

  1. hahaha I can just picture ben being all serious about that. also, sandra? you married your father, you creeeeeep. just kidding. but not really.

    mmmm chrisss pineeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm chrisss pineeee indeed. you both must be my daughters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely thought NBFD stood for something else when I read the title. It didn't click until the end. hahaha. mmm chris pine is a hunk.

    ReplyDelete