Monday, October 8, 2012

babies.

sometimes i just want to have a million babies.
and i want other people (ahem, cousins) to stop having them.
you know why? not because i don't like babies, because obviously from my first sentence, i do.
but because i don't want anyone to steal the names i already have planned for my first three children!
i know. i know. you are thinking, what on earth does she do all day?
i can't really answer that.
but everyone, don't steal my baby names.
and no, i can't tell you what they are.
but yes, i do have them written down and dated so if you do happen to steal one, i can show that i am not a copycat.


i need to go back to school.

5 comments:

  1. is bad that as soon as i saw the title i thought- "oh my gosh- she's pregnant!" and then i read it and thought: oh my gosh! me too!

    i made an official list and everything. it's terrible. now i just have to convince joey that these names are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha not pregnant and im glad someone can relate!!!

    oh me too, its out of control.
    sadly ive already gotten these three names approved by Ben too! geesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I really can't answer that" hahaha

    ok I know it's a secret but...marissa andrea mckee is the most perfect name for a little girl! I'm so glad you told me. ;) her initials would be mam.

    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mam. Hahahaaa! Perfect!

    Find a hobby, get a cat. Both are cheaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. please tell me the names so i don't steal them!~ I want another baby too.. dang cousins all having babies!!

    ReplyDelete