Wednesday, October 10, 2012

birthday celebrations!

Well, last night Ben and I headed to Walmart to buy some snacks for our big trip!
While there we bought totally unnecessary things such as:
Movies: Ever After, Signs, The Sixth Sense
Hand Sanitizer
Apple Juice (we won't even be able to drink it before tomorrow)
3 cans of diced tomatoes (Ben buys diced tomatoes like the world will run out of them, i don't get it)
and 4 cupcakes!

The cupcakes, however, are birthday celebration cupcakes! Since we will be on vacation for my birthdayy, we decided to celebrate at home by-
Watching a movie till 12:20am. 
Eating homemade guac and chips.
Drinking our flavored waters from walmart in champagne glasses.
and of course eating delicious cupcakes!
I may, or may not, have eaten one of these babies for breakfast...hey its my birthday (almost) I can do what I want!

On another note my mom sent me this picture yesterday:
HOW cute is she?! and fashionable! holy macaroni, i wish i could dress like this!
maybe i can since i just bought myself a cute chambray like that one (i may have two now)...
anyways, love it mama!

1 comment:

  1. diced tomatoes? I agree, what is up with that?

    also that cupcake looks delish. and you are going to have so much fun on that cruise! for real!

    ReplyDelete