Thursday, October 4, 2012

Petland!

So two minutes from our apartment, right next to Walmart is this magical place called Petland!
They have puppies, kittens, hamsters, birds, bunnies, etc.
Our first time going we didn't hold any animals, oh but the second time was just joyous.
We held this little 10 week old yellow lab. She was precious and boy were her paws so big! She is gonna be a big girl when she grows up.
Anyways Benny and I got to sit in this little cubicle thing and play with her for about thirty minutes! It was wonderful, I could go play with a puppy every single day!
Here's some pictures:

Oh we just loved this little girl! Unfortunately, we both agree that having a puppy/dog in an apartment with no backyard is just cruel. So we made a pact we cannot get a puppy till we have a backyard. Also she was $1399. I about crapped my pants. We sold AKC labs just like her and that price was a total rip off. So we didn't get her. However, I think we made her life a wee bit more enjoyable by getting her out of her cage and playing with her :)

Funny story:
The next day Ben and I got home from work and I was laying on the bed reading and he laid down and mumbled ever so quietly, "Can we go see the puppy?" My heart was full of joy!!!
I told him sadly though, we couldn't see the puppy, or we would end up buying her and we would be even poorer and the puppy would be sad with no backyard to play in.
But Ben said maybe we will rent a house in Rexburg and we can get a puppy then!!!!!!
So cross your fingers people!

No comments:

Post a Comment