Monday, November 19, 2012

The Strip.

So we live in Henderson and we are about 20-25 minutes away from the strip.
So we had nothing to do so we went to the strip!
We parked at Excalibur and played lots of arcade games! We won tickets and I got an eye bouncy ball and Ben got a parachute man.
We then walked to New York New York and were about to ride the roller coaster and we took these pictures:

Then we got in trouble and we couldn't take our phone on the roller coaster, unless we paid an extra fifty cents to put it in a locker. We didn't like that, so we got a refund for our tickets and went on our way.

We then decided we needed some dessert (or rather, I decided) so we headed to the MGM Grand and went to rainforest cafe!
We got the volcano!!! It's awesome! I didn't get a picture of it, but basically its chocolate brownies with chocolate sauce, caramel, ice cream, and whipped cream with a firework on top.
It was delicious.
Ben decided to play 'psychic' again, so we did.
Here was my plate:
 Here was Ben's:

We also got to sit RIGHT next to the fish tank! I decided next time we would bring Gomez our fish and he could play with the other fishies.

Then we made our way back to Excalibur to our car:

I was like:



And Ben was like:

The end.

1 comment:

  1. My fav at the rainforest cafe is the bananas foster!!!!! Now I'm craving it!

    ReplyDelete