Wednesday, November 21, 2012

burritos. and not the good kind.

Last night I woke up around 2am to hear Ben whining. 


whiningpresent participle of whine (Verb)

Verb:
  1. Give or make a long, high-pitched complaining cry or sound.
  2. Complain in a feeble or petulant way.

So he was whining. So then this happened:

Jacquie: "Ben, what's wrong? Ben?"
Ben: "I'M STUCK!"
Jacquie: I just started laughing. Ben had managed to roll himself in a sheet burrito and could NOT get out of it!! It was hilarious.
I finally helped him roll out of it. And he was a happy clam. He rolled over and fell back asleep. 

He doesn't remember a thing. 

Poor kid.  He thought he was going to die in that sheet burrito. 

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious. I thought you were gonna talk about the food burritos, and Ben was whining on the toilet.

    Bryce made us get frozen burritos, and his farts are awful after he eats them.

    Be thankful it was a sheet burrito.

    ReplyDelete