Monday, November 5, 2012

Psychic

Since we had a whole lot of cable on the boat, we watched a whole lot of t.v.
One of the shows we watched was of this guy who was basically a "psychic" but used simple psychological principles/body language to figure out what his people of choice were thinking.

So after watching this, Ben decided that he could be like this man, and amaze people with his "psychic" abilities.

Ben and I both got a piece of paper and sat on either sides of the room.
He told me to draw something. And he said he would read my mind and draw the same thing.


We then put our drawings together:


HE DID IT! He was so excited.
But I don't think he is psychic, I think he just knows me.

2 comments:

  1. haha!! of course you would draw a cat, though ben's drawing is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinny cat/fat cat!! Lol!! Ben is psychic!!!!

    ReplyDelete