Monday, November 12, 2012

birthday fun!

So Benny turned 23! We both had to work that day but when we got home this was waiting on the couch:
It said 23 things I love about him!
I won't type them on here, 'cus some of them are too mushy.

Ben got:
-a huge bag of Lindor chocolates (not pictured)

-Atlas Shrugged (a book by Ayn Rand)
-the Gadsden Flag (don't tread on me!)


He kept running around with the flag as a cape, he was so excited! Now it is hanging on our bedroom wall.

-and a shirt and ammo from my Mom and Dad

his face is priceless.


"My cat lady can out-crazy your cat lady!" We both found it pretty hilarious.

We then ate some Great American Cookies "cake" and Ben blew out some "candles"


After all of this we went to Ben's favorite place to eat: All You Can Eat Sushi.
I don't like sushi (actually I've never had it but it just smells awful). Anyways so I ate some vegies and Ben gorged himself. Sadly he ate way too much and had a terrible garlic overload. So instead of going to see a movie we went home, he almost threw up 25358 times and fell asleep at 8:40pm.
He's an old man, what can I say.
But that was the big birthday!  We have 72 more to go! ;)

We sat at the sushi bar and this kitty sat in front of me! Also, you can see my chop stick helper. It was awesome!

Here is Benny, feeling a little queasy eh?

Happy birthday to my husband!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you both wear your cat shirts together!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, happy birthday ben! that shirt is priceless, also his face. and cool flag!

    ps--I love sushi, you should try it!

    ReplyDelete