Saturday, November 3, 2012

Cozumel, Mexico!

Alrighty back to the vacation:
The last port we stopped at was in Cozumel, Mexico.
And it was beautiful! I have never, ever, ever seen water so clear, and so blue.
It was gorgeous! (these pictures don't do it justice!)
Anyways we went on a dune buggy and snorkeling excursion!
I convinced Ben to snorkel and after he said it was better than he expected! so that was good.

 We began the journey in our dune buggy in the back seat. We rode with another couple, I can't ever remember the guy's name but he a crazy deep voice. Oh! It was Kasey. And the lady was Amy. Ben and I secretly called her Fat Amy. You need to see the movie "Pitch Perfect" and you will understand.
 Here is the pocket sized Mayan ruin we saw! It was basically a warning system, Ben can explain it, I was too busy looking at the crocodiles in the little estuary nearby! It was awesome! We only saw one croc, but he was fierce.

 On our way back we got to sit shotgun, and Ben drove (since it was stick shift and I'm not 21).
Heres a little sneak peak of the crystal clear water, I have a printed picture at home that I need to put on because it shows just how beautiful it was!!
Here is the street we rode our dune buggy on.


And here is our boat! The water was so blue, it is best described as Gatorade-blue. Chya.
Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment