Friday, July 6, 2012

Weddings!

Another weekend in June Ben and I headed down to Utah for his mission friend's wedding!
Mike and Erika got married!

Woo! On the way down, Ben was tired so I was driving. I was tired, so I drank a Rockstar. I got very very hyper. Ben took videos. These videos are to be shared another time, but you should look forward to seeing them.
Anyways the reception was great! We ate food, talked with Ben's old mission companions/buddies, Ben got sharpie on my engagement ring, etc. Fun times!
And yes, the sharpie came off, he was thanking his lucky stars.
Here is us at the reception:

Also, before the reception, Ben and I headed to the mall to go buy him a new dress-shirt. So we bought that super nice shirt at Express. Ya, we are rich.....WRONG! It was a super sale! We are bargain shoppers, a great trait if you ask me.
We didn't drive down in our church clothes (because we all know that isn't comforable), so we were just going to stop at some bathroom and change. Ben had the lovely idea of just going to some church building (because we all know there are a billion in Utah) and changing in those bathrooms.
I thought: "yes this would be a good idea, but I doubt any church buildings are open".
Ben assured me: "Oh no, in Texas they are always open, trust me, they'll be open".
I, as the faithful fiance, went along with it.
Two church buildings later, all locked.
So, naturally, Ben changed behind the storage unit by the church and I changed in the car.
Oh the adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment