Friday, July 6, 2012

Fourth of July!

For the Fourth of July Ben, Brad (Ben's older brother), and I headed up to Island Park, Idaho for some celebrations with Ben's sister Danielle, Ben's Brother-in-law Tim and their family.
May I just say, I love this family! They are so great and I'm so excited to be a part of their family!

Anyways so we played around on quads and dirt bikes and then went off to see fireworks! We drove back to Rexburg late Wednesday night and then went back up to Island Park on Thursday and played all day. We stayed the night and came back early Friday morning so I could go to my 9am psychology class. We all had such a great time camping!
Hopefully Danielle will send me some pictures of the whole group but here's some of Benny and I:

Don't mind my crazy eyes.

Brad is waving to the camera!
It was our first Fourth of July together--and there are many many more to come! :)
Good thing we both love the Constitution and the Founding Fathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment