Friday, July 6, 2012

Soreness.

So the beginning of June my dad, two sisters, brother, and I all ran a half marathon! I probably should have trained for it, but I survived. I've never been so sore in my life!
After the race!
Anyways, each runner got a "goody bag" and in this bag there were TONS of Fat Cats coupons! Fat Cats is an arcade/bowling/mini golf/movie theater/fun place. So since there isn't a fat cats in California, Ben and I scored all the coupons!
So, we basically had free bowling and free shoe rental for a week straight. Every single night we went bowling! (One night we mini golfed and tied).
The current bowling score is:
Jacquie-4
Benny-2
That's right folks, I'm a darn good bowler!
After about two days of bowling Ben and I were eating dinner and we both were complaining about our forearms being sore. We thought and pondered: "Why on earth are only our right forearms sore??" We finally settled that it was because we played a vicious thumb war the previous day. The next day however we went to bowl and BAM we were sore from bowling!!! Pretty funny.
Here is Ben bowling, he said that he's not a good bowler when the "cosmic" lights are on because his eyes can't focus...excuses.
Yay for running and getting coupons and bowling till we are sore! And hooray that I am the bowling champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment