Friday, July 6, 2012

BEAR WORLD.

My Mother and Father came and visited me in Rexburg last week! It was so joyous. We tried on my wedding dress, got it hemed, ate at Costa Vida, swam in the hotel pool, ate at Nielsons, went grocery shopping, and WENT TO BEAR WORLD!
I have never been to Bear World but my parents both had. And my mom got to feed the baby bears! For Christmas, all I want is a season pass to Bear World, I'm serious.
It. Was. Awesome.
We ate ice-cream cones, a bear almost attacked the car, we fed the fish, watched chickens eat pig poop, listened to a turkey 'gobble', and i pet a dear!
I recommend Bear World to anyone traveling through Idaho, it was fantastic!
Here are some pictures:
Ben and I are the same height!

Welcome to our Bear Family!

I fed a bear!

Benny fed a bear!

That bear has nothing on him.

1st pet: black bear

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you didn't post a pic of ME feeding the baby bear! :)

    ReplyDelete