Saturday, June 16, 2012

"I just wouldn't want to run into him!"

The other day Ben and I were driving to Idaho Falls (to go to Ihop). As I was driving we were discussing the first big vacation we would take as married couple. It has been decided that we would go to Washington D.C. and New York! I've never been! But Ben has and he just loved it, and we both just love politics and the constitution so it would be so joyous.
Anyways, as we were talking Ben got concerned. Here is the conversation:
Ben: "I would just be so nervous going there..."
JQ: "Why would you be nervous walking around in D.C.??"
Ben: "Because what if  I run into Obama!? I would be so mad at him! I would probably say something really stupid and I would be thrown into jail for it! I just wouldn't want to run into him, ya know?"
JQ: "HAHA. oh Benny, you don't just 'run' into the President of the U.S.!"

and thank goodness for that, because I am sure Ben would say something to make him look like a terrorist.

So wish us luck on our future vacation, we wouldn't want to run into the president, now would we??

No comments:

Post a Comment