Sunday, June 10, 2012

Benjamin Mee?

So this post is a funny story from May 19th. Sometimes, after Ben did something really funny, I would just type it really quick on my computer and save it, you know, like an electric journal. Well, I thought it was funny...Anyways here is the entry from this night:

May 19th, Saturday Night: Marissa was up in Rexburg (we found my wedding dress this day!) and after we went shooting with Ben, we came home and watched We Bought a Zoo. Ben had worked all day in Swan Valley (he is working for this nice old man on his property) so he was super tired. Anyways so in this movie the main character Matt Damon is named Benjamin Mee. So of course Ben is out in the first ten minutes of the movie. But in this movie the other character Kelly would yell “Benjamin” or say “Benjamin” all the time. And it was hilarious, every time “Benjamin” was said, Ben would wake up and say “Huh?” and fall right back asleep. It didn’t just happen once, it happened at least 8 times. It was just so funny. Then like 3/4th of the movie was over and Ben woke up, sat straight up and said “What? What’s happening? What’s going on?!” Of course I didn’t explain it to him because it was already almost over! He’s a funny one that boy.



Oh Benjamin, you silly boy, i just love you!

-jacquie

P.S. The movie was pretty cute, but not the best. I'd say if you have little kids they would love it! College kids....eh? I know Marissa liked it though ;)

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmmmm. Are you saying then, that Marissa is a little kid??? And I want to see that movie!

    ReplyDelete