Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Beginning

Well, well, WELL. Yes, I have made a blog for Benjamin and me. I know, you're sick of those blogs that never keep up with life....so here is my first promise to you blog readers out there (basically, hi family!)
1. I will post at least one blog entry per week. This is a good starting point for me. Don't want to overwhelm myself, eh?
2. There will be at least one picture on every blog post. I am just a sucker for pictures :)
3. Ben will post on the blog at least once a month. I haven't really asked him about this yet, but I'm sure he will say yes....
All in all, enjoy!
This will be a blog filled of our daily adventures as being an engaged couple and in 70 days, as a married couple! eeeek!
And here is a picture of where we are getting married!
Interesting Fact: Jacquie's parents and Ben's parents got married here!
Now, we can only go onward from here! But bear with me, these first blog posts always have the tendency to be a little awkward.
-Jacquie

2 comments:

  1. Awk!! Jk-- love it and I'm super excited!! (especially to read Ben's posts!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! so excited! that temple is BEAUTIFUL!
    don't worry, i'll read your posts too ;)
    FOLLOW, click.

    ReplyDelete