Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2013

The Year in Review:

January- Moved back to Rexburg and bought our truck, Cadet Kelly! Also got called as CTR 4 teachers at church, so fun!

February- Lots of bonfires in the snow/school/watching the Bachelor every Tuesday afternoon together.

March- Kevin and Marissa came and visited Rexburg for a weekend!

April- Went to Kevin, Jessica, and Marissa's BYU graduation. Took our spring break trip to Dallas, TX and Kansas City, Missouri. Saw Liberty Jail, Adam-ondi-Ahman, and ate lots of BBQ in Missouri.

May- Trip to Yellowstone with the Kmetz Family and Brad came to Rexburg!

June- Mom Wagner came to Rexburg and we went to Bear World!

July- Awesome trip to Logan with the Teerlink's including, 4 wheeling, demolition derby, and President and Sister Cook's homecoming! Finished our semester and moved back to Henderson, NV.

August- Trip to Disneyland/Pismo Beach/Bakersfield! I fractured my elbow. We celebrated our 1st anniversary!

September- Ben broke his ribs falling off of a skateboard. Getting back to the routine of working!

October- McKee sister's trip to Dallas, TX for Time out for Women! I celebrated my 21st birthday at Sunset Station!

November- Ben turned 24! We had a Wagner Thanksgiving in Las Vegas complete with tons of shopping, the Hoover Dam, Ethel M Cactus Garden, seeing Frozen with Marissa (amazing movie), and walking the strip!

December- We had Christmas in Dallas, TX and spent three days touring New Orleans! Complete with tons of seafood, going to the WWII museum, and the Tobasco Factory!

It's been one of the hardest years, but one of the best years of my life. I am so grateful for my husband and for all he does for me.

I am using this more of a journal just to document so I can look back and remember. It's also too complicated to put pictures in here, so you'll just have to go to Facebook for that!

We are so grateful for our family and friends and we are excited to start this new year! Ben has begun taking classes January-April online so we can continue to work in Las Vegas. Then in April we will move back to Rexburg (ONE LAST TIME!) so I can finish my Bachelors degree! Yay! Then after that, who knows what we will do :) I'm hoping for a longgggg vacation at the beach hopefully ;)

1 comment: