Monday, December 10, 2012

24 days!

Ben and I leave for Rexburg in 24 days!
Woo! I think we are both excited to leave Vegas and head back up to our love land of Rexburg.
I've missed school dearly, I've also missed the social life.

Today I was thinking to myself I can't wait to go to Rexburg so I can eat some:

COSTA VIDA!
I don't care what you say, Cafe Rio sucks and Costa Vida is so so so so so much better.

Although I'm not excited for the snow, my nose hairs freezing, or slipping on ice, I'm excited for everything else.

I thought of something else I wanted to eat in Rexburg but now I can't remember what it is, so I guess Costa Vida is it!

We began to pack last night--which really ended up as "woah look at all this cool crap I have that I've forgotten about, that I haven't used in the last 6 months but I still need it".

geesh. Wish us luck in packing!

2 comments:

  1. yay yay yay yay yay!
    come be my housewife/student/busy women friend with me!! yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too love costa vida more than people know and MUCH more than cafe rio.. i always get rude stares when i make that known ;)

    ReplyDelete